Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sienzzzz....

long time no cr8 blog ady o...coz i thinking my english quite worst o...scare write too many lo...later my frn laugh me...but who can help me improved it le...HELP!!!!!!!!!!
To my future,if my english still like tis,i think tat is a burden also lo...aiyoyo...

beside tat,tis few day i thinking so much...about my future+money+assignment+presentation and etc...about the assignment,i fell very guilty o,all pass to my frn do..sorry...coz all my times oso spend in my working...cant tk leave oso...so appologize....

nxt thursday is our group presentation ady,damn scare even lecturer no gv us pressure...but we oso need to get high marks also...to help the final exam's marks....i will try my best lo...wish all my frn oso can get high marks lo.....

and i wan hapi hapi hapi hapi and crazy crazy crazy......haha,,,then no times to think nonsense ady lo...i dunwan any pressure and bother thing in my life o...wakaka...sot ady...

3 comments:

  1. haha..u also will scare ppl laugh u?
    anyway, everything will be ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....juz drop by. No nd to feel sorry for the assignment... U sacrificed a lot for us in last semester. And I think I'm the 1 shud feel sorry...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolzzz...dun said lk tis la...互相合作。。

    ReplyDelete